This is extreme fishing at its best, we have so many large fish around the coast of Cape Verde you will almost certainly be guaranteed a catch. The waters around Cape Verde are known to be the best place in the world to catch the enormous Atlantic Blue Marlin, these fish can grow up to 4.5m in length and reach speeds of 90km. One of the largest population of Wahoo fish are found in the seas around Cape Verde, this is a local delicacy and is often served fresh in local restaurants. We have lots of other large fish in the waters and will aim to catch a selection on your tour.
Best months for a catch
- Blue Marlin present all year round but the best months are March – August
- Sailfish – June – September
- Wahoo – present all year round but the best months are December – May
- Yellow Fin Tuna – March, April, June, October, November and December
- Dorade – June – September
Price: €100 per person
Duration: 4 hours
Price: €250 – €350
Duration: 4 hours (private hire)
Duration: Full day (private hire)
- Hotel collection and drop off
- Professional crew
- All equipment provided
- Public liability insurance
Things to bring
- Bottled water and snacks
- Non slip shoes
- Suntan Lotion
Please note this is nature at her best and as much as we are most likely to, we cannot give a 100% guarantee will we see or catch the fish mentioned.
Please be aware we are not able to take card payments, please pay your tour guide in Euros.
“This trip was on my bucket list to try so it’s one thing ticked off 🙂 . Brilliant experience!”